SKYTEC IRIS Disposable Gloves Box of 100 -
Introducing Skytec Iris Gloves - the perfect combination of strength and comfort! Crafted from an extra-durable NBR material, these gloves provide strong protection for anyone working in chemical handling, manufacturing and food production. Not only are these gloves incredibly resilient, but they are also powder-free and nitrile, providing maximum dexterity and comfort with every use.
What's more, Skytec Iris gloves are a food-safe alternative to latex and single-use disposable, making them an ideal choice for all your protective needs. Don't wait any longer - try Skytec Iris Gloves today and experience the strength you need and the comfort you deserve!
- Box of 100 pairs (by weight)
- Glove thickness: 0.08mm
- Nitrile gloves that are both lightweight and comfortable with a feeling like a second skin.
- Provides resistance to oils, acids and some chemicals
- Nitrile single-use gloves made from high-quality NBR material provide increased durability and resistance to chemicals compared to regular nitrile gloves.
- Provides grip in both wet and dry environments
- Non sterile
- Powder free
- Latex free
- Approved for food handling
- AQL 1.5 A
- Textured fingertips for improved grip
- Conforms to EN455 (all parts),
- ASTM D6319-10 and D6124-06
- Medical device compliant (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- Chemical Handling
- Food Preparation
- Food Manufacturing
- Handling Oily Components
- Laboratory Analysis
- Light Assembly
- Oil and Gas
- Paint Spraying